3 Sapphire Crescent, Sapphire Beach
A rare opportunity to own arguably the finest beachfront estate on the Coffs Coast
Exceptionally built and meticulously maintained, 3 Sapphire Crescent is a Mediterranean masterpiece that embodies the essence of luxury oceanfront living. From entering this exquisitely crafted, fully automated residence, you will immediately feel a sense of awe and serenity with expanses of glass showcasing panoramic ocean and island vistas from virtually every room, offering relaxation for both mind and body.
Offering endless options for sublime indoor -outdoor living and entertaining the home features a state of-the-art gourmet kitchen at its heart and boasts expansive living areas, media room, impressive executive office, games room, a spacious fully appointed two-bedroom apartment, while the 'owner's suite' includes a generously proportioned bedroom, private balcony boasting stunning ocean views, Jarrah-lined dressing room and a generous Italian marble ensuite.
The open plan layout creates a commanding a sense of space that seamlessly integrates the very best of indoor and outdoor living. Step outside to enjoy the 12 metre heated lap pool and shower and expansive entertaining areas offering views to the Solitary Islands and Coffs Harbour Marina. Or stroll through the private, tropically landscaped gardens with direct beach access.
A truly exceptional property and an unparalleled opportunity to own a piece of oceanfront paradise.
Premium Home Features:
5 Bed | 4.5 Bath | 2.5 Car | 12m Heated Pool | Office | Gym | Separate Residence
• Chef inspired gourmet kitchen with Lachanche gas and electric oven
• Stunning solid Australian Jarrah hardwood island benchtop
• Integrated Miele fridge / freezer, raised dishwasher and microwave
• Full home C-Bus and Control4 automation control all the electronics
• 446sqm living space set on 2,416sqm of lush tropical landscaped grounds
• Back-to-base security system with cameras and panic mode
• Ducted air conditioning with individual zoning.
• The separate, detached 10m x 8m workshop with 3-phase electricity
• 800sqm + private grassed recreation area leading directly to Sapphire Beach
• 15 mins to Coffs Airport connecting Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
• Watch the property video link to fully appreciate this stunning property
Sold - Tue, 12th Oct 2021
|Land Size||2146m² approx.|
|Council Rates||$1468.50 Quarterly|