15 Shell Cove Lane, Korora
The Search For Your Dream Beachfront Home Is Over
If you have been looking for a beachfront home of grand proportions that delivers enticing ocean views, direct beach access, privacy, a flexible floor plan and are not interested in renovating, then welcome to 15 Shell Cove Lane Korora.
With a blend of Balinese and Californian influences the floor plan lends itself to a myriad of opportunities including a spectacular family home, a large family home with a separate, fully self-contained guest apartment that can be used several ways, or a high-end beachfront holiday let investment property with owner use benefits, it's up to you.
High-end holiday let investment properties of this caliber consistently generate incomes above $250,000 per year on the fast growing Coast and with this beautiful beachfront property located just 40 metres to the sheltered sands of Korora Bay where the current owners enjoy year-round swimming, surfing, fishing and trail walking, so high occupancy rates would be assured.
- Panoramic ocean views from the two living zones and bedrooms
- Stunning private resort style Ozone pool
- Self-contained guest building ideal for Airbnb, yoga retreat, or the in-laws
- Large home office with separate access, could also be an additional master suite
- E-Glass throughout lets the view in but keeps the ocean noise out
- 7.6kW Solar System
- 12 minutes to the airport for direct access to Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane
- Beachfront homes on the Coast have been selling fast so don't miss this one
Sold - Fri, 5th Nov 2021
|Land Size||689m² approx.|
|Council Rates||$5805 Yearly|