14 Cherry Street, Sapphire Beach
Sapphire Beach Living At Its Finest
If an executive beachside lifestyle is calling, then your search is over. Set on arguably the best block in North Sapphire Estate's Stage Four this stunning home has been designed to maximise our climate while minimising maintenance.
The focal point of this contemporary single level home is the sundrenched large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that all flow seamlessly to the private pool area and a choice of two alfresco entertaining terraces, while the clever floorplan offers a level of flexibility rarely seen including potential for multi-generational living, or additional income.
Make no mistake, this is a property that is not to be missed and boasts a features list too numerous to list, but here are just a few to whet your appetite - architect designed, large 834m2 private block with sought after north easterly aspect, chefs kitchen complete with huge walk-in pantry, passive solar design for winter warmth, insulated internal walls, media room with ensuite, secure off-street motorhome, van and boat parking, massive 6m x 9m garage with room for extra parking, storage or that home gym, plenty of internal storage and a dedicated study nook.
- 100% easy care tiled floor throughout
- Large low maintenance level block
- Easy 1.1km walk to Stef Beachstone Café and Sapphire Beach
- Child friendly design provides visibility to outside play areas
- 5kVA Solar system
- Set among 35 hectares of preserved parks and coastal wetlands
- Direct access to 10km of boardwalks and cycleways
- 10 minutes to the CBD, 15 minutes to Coffs Airport