1144 East Bank Road, Nana Glen
A Stunning Queenslander Style Home Set High Above Nana Glen Valley
Welcome to Misty Hills House, but be warned, once here you won't want to leave.
Recently completed this magnificent property delivers on every level, from the privacy to the choice of building materials, finishes, appliances, floor plan and of course the views.
Set high on a 2.13 hectare block, the property has been designed to be low maintenance yet delivers something for everyone, from the tranquil gardens complete with chicken coop, to the resort style pool, to the luxurious Cabana and the three bay shed that's large enough to accommodate a 21' caravan, but seeing is believing.
So if you are looking for the ultimate tree-change property or a high-end holiday let investment Misty Hills House should be top of your list. Minutes to Nana Glen Village, 15 minutes to Moonee Beach and only 25 minutes to Coffs Harbour airport.
- No expense has been spared in crafting this extraordinary property
- Stunning wrap around balconies entice relaxation
- Kitchen features an 1100mm Falcon stove, while a 120 year old "The Younger" wood burning stove takes pride of place in the Cabana
- Ample water, Toro automated irrigation system, 5kVA Solar system
- Minutes to the local café, Two Tails Winery and restaurant and two iconic pubs
- High-end holiday let Manager standing by to manage the property
Sold - Fri, 29th Jan 2021
|Land Size||2.13 hectares approx.|