6 Ainslie Road, Korora
Korora Cottage – Be Prepared To Be Enchanted
If it's charm and character you seek with extended family living or Airbnb income opportunities downstairs, then 6 Ainslie Road is a must to inspect.
Taking full advantage of the private north facing beachside block the home is filled with bespoke character from the custom forged entry gate through to extensive use of timber and rustic tiles throughout.
The kitchen, lounge and dining areas are the heart of any good home, so the chef's kitchen complete with 110cm Falcon stove and the French Cheminees Philippe fireplace set the scene for an entertainer's delight. While downstairs the self-contained apartment and the custom made fully insulated, temperature controlled 1,000 bottle Wine and Whisky cellar will strike a chord with many.
• Extensive use of timber throughout
• Private 776m2 subtropical oasis
• 3 large private Alfresco entertaining area options
• Resort style Pool and BBQ area
• 3 of 4 Large bedrooms upstairs
• Fully self-contained cozy 1 bedroom apartment downstairs
• Connoisseurs 1,000 bottle Wine and Whisky cellar plus Spa downstairs
• 2 zone underfloor heating downstairs
• 6.64kW Solar System
• Secure low maintenance yard with multiple entertaining areas
• Tranquil lagoon side location is a bird lovers paradise
• Gentle 3 minute stroll to Korora Beach and the Solitary Islands Coastal Walk
• The one-bedroom apartment has $40,000+ pa income potential