11/114 Grafton Street, Coffs Harbour
Affordable City Living
If it's time to downsize to a location where having a car is optional, or if you are a first home buyer or an investor looking for a renovated large two bedroom apartment that's located on the fringe of the CBD, then this could be it.
Located on the 4th floor this is one of the largest apartments in this secure friendly complex with no work to be done and enjoys a north easterly aspect, direct elevator access, remote controlled garage and dedicated storage locker.
Ditch the car and take advantage of being just a level 150m walk to the Coffs Ex Services Club, 350m to Coffs Olympic pool, 350m to the shops, restaurants, cafes and medical facilities in Harbour Drive and West High Street.
Inspection is highly recommended.
Offers to Purchase close 5pm Friday November 10, if not sold before hand.
• Large open plan light filled renovated apartment
• North east aspect
• Cooling sea breezes and hinterland view
• Enclosed balcony with servery bar from kitchen
• Elevator access and remote controlled garage
• Community spirited environment
• Easy walking to town
• Only two other apartments on this level