Diggers Beach – 15 Driftwood Court, Coffs Harbour
Driftwood Cottage – Sought After Diggers Beach
With French Provincial inspired architecture Driftwood Cottage sits on a massive 1,858m2 private block that is surrounded by nature and offers plenty of scope for extended family living, secure off-street parking for all the toys, or subdivision potential (STCA) and is just an easy 800 metre walk to Diggers Beach.
From the moment you enter this unique property the eye for detail will please even the most discerning buyer. Totally renovated, the cottage features 8' 6" ceilings, stunning blackbutt hardwood flooring and VJ panelling throughout, while French Impressionist hand painted ceramic tile splash-back and a custom colour 90cm SMEG oven really bring the light filled kitchen to life.
If cozy is what you crave then Driftwood Cottage's special touches like the claw-foot bath with telephone plumbing in the ensuite, open fireplace and leadlight feature door will definitely strike a chord, so make an appointment to inspect today.
• Single level living with room to expand
• Plans available for 3rd bedroom, triple garage and workshop
• Extended family living opportunities, or subdivision potential (STCA)
• 800 metre easy walk to Diggers Beach
• Expansive low maintenance native garden with rock terraced walls
• City Bypass will dramatically enhance this beachside location
For Sale - $895,000 - $925,000
|Land Size||1858m² approx.|